[rabbitmq-discuss] Erlang client: function_clause error

Edwin Fine rabbitmq-discuss_efine at usa.net
Wed Dec 10 12:30:28 GMT 2008

Thanks for the info, Ben.

One more question: Without using transactions, is there a way to
basic.publish using a call (and getting either a positive or negative
response from the server), rather than just doing a "blind" cast? I think we
talked about this but I can't fully  recall the conclusion. IIRC, you said
you would add a call for it?

Regards,
Ed