[rabbitmq-discuss] JSON version of the AMQP wire format

Ben Hood 0x6e6562 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 16:08:28 BST 2008

Anne,

On Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 3:10 PM, Pete Kay <petedao at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Ben,
>
> Sorry for having to bother you again.   I am having trouble running the
> sample.  I can't find the ampq.swc from the zip file and the other .swc
> files includes don't seem to have the correct source.  Would you email me
> the ampq.swc?  I tried to use the source file directly, but it looks like a
> few classes are missing such as
> org.amqp.methods.basic.Consume,org.amqp.methods.basic.Deliver, and
> org.amqp.headers.BasicProperties
>
> Would you please help me out?

Since that is the source distro, you need to build the swc from that
source first. To do this, run the ant script that ships with the
distro. The first thing it does is to generate AS3 source code from
the AMQP specification which is then compiled as normal AS3 source.
The result is a amqp.swc file. The generated source code includes the
classes you mention above.

HTH,

Ben