[rabbitmq-discuss] Need help with Rabbit STOMP client

Pete Kay petedao at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 11:27:53 BST 2008

Hi Ben,

Thanks alot for your suggestion.  I think writing a AMQP client would be
kind of a fun thing to do.  I am going to spend some times learning more
about the AMQP model.   Is it based on socket as well?

I also found those links from Google but I am not able to access those sites
from the country where I am at.  It is blocked for some reaons.  Would you
mind to send me the source and blog in email ( petedao at gmail.com )?

Thanks a million for all your help.

Best Regards,
Pete

The alternative to this would be to write a AMQP client in C :-) Once