[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ / Spring integration

carlos.quiroz-castro at nokia.com carlos.quiroz-castro at nokia.com
Tue Aug 19 07:05:24 BST 2008

Hi

I can see two ways of implementing this. One is to use the existing AMQP
component which uses qpid in turn. I haven't used it and I don't know
its maturity. The other one is to implement directly using the RabbitMQ
library

I'd say that one is the best where you could produce camel uris like
rabbitmq:queue/myqueue.
You can probably start with the JMS component as a template and replace
the relevant parts using the rabbitmq library.

I guess some experimentation is needed but it would make a great
middleware component

Regards
Carlos Quiroz