[rabbitmq-discuss] Message routing

Martin Sustrik sustrik at imatix.com
Wed Nov 28 11:50:26 GMT 2007

I would probably implement this in a following way:

1. I would separate messages into different exchanges. Each exchange
would correspond to a service customer can buy. The producer application
creates the exchanges on the startup. When client buys a service, he
gets access to the corresponding exchange.

2. Client application creates its own queue and binds to desired
exchange (of course only if the service was bought already, otherwise it
should get access error) with any routing criteria. These criteria can
be changed afterwards using Queue.Bind and Queue.Unbind commands.

Martin