[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmq erlang amqp_client question.

ale alexelement01 at gmail.com
Fri May 30 05:34:08 BST 2014

Hi,

I’m implementing a basic consumer in erlang using the amqp_gen_consumer behavior from the official amqp_client.

connection code:

    {ok, Connection} = amqp_connection:start(Params),
    {ok, Channel} = amqp_connection:open_channel(Connection),
    {ok, {Connection, Channel}};

subscription code:

#’basic.consume_ok'{consumer_tag=Tag} = amqp_channel:call(ChannelPid, Sub),

All that is working fine but hen I publish messages to the queue I would expect to receive messages via the [handle_deliver] callback but instead I’m receiving messages trough [handle_info].

amqp_gen_consumer  trace : https://gist.github.com/alex-ethier/79861a846148a421f419

Any ideas why I’m not receiving anything at handle_deliver

Would anyone have code example of a working amqp_gen_consumer that I can look at?

Thank you so much!!!

Alex