[rabbitmq-discuss] |Spam| Question about management plugin and clustering

Daniel Bason daniel.bason at telogis.com
Thu May 29 00:14:27 BST 2014

Hi,

I have a question about the management plugin and clustering that is not
made clear in the documentation.  If we have a cluster already running and
we enable the management plugin on one node, do we have to restart the
entire cluster to gain access to the statistics or can we just restart the
node that we have enabled the plugin on?

Regards

--
*Dan Bason *
Infrastructure Engineer – Telogis

<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.telogis.com%2F&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFrqEze6z4qIWKcAMjgXqM25xkuw9JMysQ>

*One Platform for Location Intelligence*

--

This email, and any attachments, is intended only for use by the
confidential information. It is the property of Telogis, Inc. If you are