[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ on Azure VM

Martijn Vandevyvere martijn.vandevyvere at gmail.com
Wed May 28 11:35:41 BST 2014

Did you have any luck with opening het port and establishing a connection?
I'm experiencing the same issue and tried about everything I could think
of. Current situation: installed a CentOS VM image and installed RabbitMQ.
Got the management console enabled and can connect locally. Even tried
disabling iptables (although I saw no conflict) but I'm still unable to
connect.