[rabbitmq-discuss] CRITICAL:pika.connection:Attempted to send frame when closed

shilpa karkera shilpa.karkera at finoux.com
Tue May 27 13:24:16 BST 2014

The network is checked and is perfectly fine.
And the other queues also run well till some amount of time while the
first queue gets this error and stops producing consuming. Consequently
others follow to the same warning in some time.
This is the only thing that comes up when a queue has gone dead: No
other stack trace:

When i use PIka version: 0.9.13 This is the error:

CRITICAL:pika.connection:Attempted to send frame when closed

When I tried with 0.9.14 (latest 1 from the git): This is the error:

Pika: Write buffer exceeded warning threshold at 555752 bytes and an
estimated 6861 frames behind

That's why I believe its something to do with buffer/ memory. I've also
tried increasing it. It just runs a bit longer and eventually gets this
error.