[rabbitmq-discuss] php pecl and max channel reached with php-fpm

Alvaro Videla videlalvaro at gmail.com
Tue May 27 07:38:43 BST 2014

As MK said, be sure to either close the channels after you don't need them,
or reuse them. For me it seems that you are keeping persistent connections
and then you open one channel per request, but you don't close the channel
at the end, therefore the channels are "leaking", and thus your problem.

Regards,

Alvaro