[rabbitmq-discuss] JNDI / .bindings with RabbitMQ JMS Client?

Jason McIntosh mcintoshj at gmail.com
Tue May 20 22:00:09 BST 2014

 Based upon the class path system you listed, it appears that you're
running from with-in Eclipse?  If so, be very careful that eclipse doesn't
somehow add onto your classpath.  Just a suggestion.  First, run your app
outside of Eclipse.  Then run jconsole, connect to your local process
that's running, and go to the VM Summary tab.  Take a look at the Library
Path/Boot classpath.  Since you're using a FsContext to load JNDI through a
file provider, I'd guess an issue with different versions of the java
library due to a different version of the jar somehow making it onto your
class path.
Jason

On Tue, May 20, 2014 at 9:54 AM, scguy <npetrace at gmail.com> wrote:

> No problem...thanks for the response!  In this case, I am not using a
> separate JNDI server; the application simply uses a .bindings file and the
> com.sun.jndi.fscontext.RefFSContextFactory context factory.  Would the
> entries in my .bindings file need to change for the later version of
> RabbitMQ/RJMS?
>

> --

Jason McIntosh
https://github.com/jasonmcintosh/