[rabbitmq-discuss] JNDI / .bindings with RabbitMQ JMS Client?

Steve Powell steve at rabbitmq.com
Tue May 20 15:43:51 BST 2014

Hi, sorry I didn’t see this before today.

It looks to me as though the JNDI server is populated with an older com.rabbitmq.jms.admin.RMQConnectionFactory version.  In RJMS 1.1.0 some extensions were made to the JNDI for connection factories to allow for ssl connections and the AMQP interoperability feature.  This meant that previously serialised RMQConnectionFactory objects (for example in a JNDI server store) are not de-serializable under later versions of RJMS.

The solution to your problem would be to re-populate the JNDI server with RMQConnectionFactory objects created with the same level of RJMS as the application is expecting.

Please come back to me, if this doesn’t’ fix it.

Steve Powell  [Cell: +44-7815-838-558]
    Good design […] is as little design as possible.    Dieter Rams