[rabbitmq-discuss] simple query

varun kumar manik v.k.manik at gmail.com
Wed May 14 12:53:50 BST 2014

Thanks for your quick reply, Simon.
 Simon Pleas read this and, if possible help me

I am comparing some hypervisor (hyper-v, xen esxi and kvm.) through
rabbitmq.
my setup is like this.
1. Install the hypervisors on my laptop.
2. create a virtual machines of windows server 2008 R2 and install the
rabbitmq server on this virtual machin.
3. passing 10,00,000 message from one producer to two consumers. and get
the graph on browser.

result: on the basis of time taken to pass the messages and behavior of
graph, i am comparing the hypervisors.

*Weather this idea is genuine for hypervisor comparison...?*
*If notplease suggest me something good to compare the hypervisors. *

*Looking forward to hear from you.*

Thanks and Regards.......!

*Varun Kumar*

+91-933-641-4693/ 7275 99 33 11