[rabbitmq-discuss] Why does the UI say all messages are being redelivered?

Jay Hilden jay.hilden at gmail.com
Mon May 12 23:30:36 BST 2014

We have a 2 node cluster in production that has many vhosts and many
queues, all working great.  There is one queue that when it processes the
data it lists all messages are being redelivered.  So the UI will say
"deliver/get (of which redelivered): 65/s (65/s)".  It looks like all of
the messages are being redelivered.  This is only happening on one queue.

Can anyone help me with the root cause of this issue?

Thank you in advance.