[rabbitmq-discuss] [SPAM] Re: [SPAM] Re: Certificate with more than one intermediate CA

Matthias Radestock matthias at rabbitmq.com
Wed May 7 14:22:49 BST 2014

On 07/05/14 14:10, Karras, Thomas wrote:
> The standard openssl s_client and s_server work without problem with
> these certificates.

Can s_client connect to the rabbit server?

> This problem I believe comes from the Erlang ssl library having
> default values set on properties that cannot be set through the uri
> query params. ...{depth, integer()}

I hear you, but I want to make sure that is really the issue here. If
you don't mind writing a little bit of Erlang, you could try connecting
to the upstream with the Erlang client, which *does* permit arbitrary
ssl_options? It would be informative to know whether that works.

Matthias.