[rabbitmq-discuss] [SPAM] Re: Certificate with more than one intermediate CA

Matthias Radestock matthias at rabbitmq.com
Wed May 7 13:34:14 BST 2014

On 28/04/14 14:22, Karras, Thomas wrote:
> We have them both federating to each other so both sides report the
> error. The error message comes from the federation plugin attempting
> to connect to the server and failing to successfully negotiate a SSL
> connection.

Can you connect to the upstream using an ordinary client? If not, follow
http://www.rabbitmq.com/troubleshooting-ssl.html to narrow down the problem.

Regarding your earlier question...

> I could not find a way to specify client ssl_options for the
> federation plugin.

There isn't one; the SSL-related URI parameters documented at
http://www.rabbitmq.com/uri-query-parameters.html are the only ones
supported.

Matthias.