[rabbitmq-discuss] remote guest connections in 3.3.x versus previous versions

Phillip Corchary phil.at.hp at gmail.com
Thu May 1 00:19:27 BST 2014

I have a test environment where I found that rabbitmq was refusing remote
guest connections (yes, I know, insecure, bad idea), where as my other
environments had been accepting the guest connections. I fixed it with the
loopback [] config, but the only difference is that this environment has
v3.3.0 ... all the others have 3.2.0 or earlier.

Does anyone know if there was an explicit change to the default behaviour
that causes this? I didn't see it in the release notes, so if this is a
known thing can you please point me to the documentation for it ... thanks!