[rabbitmq-discuss] haigha 0.7.0

Aaron Westendorf aaron at agoragames.com
Thu Mar 27 21:10:30 GMT 2014

It's been awhile since I posted about a haigha release, but today's 0.7.0
one is fairly big. Recent versions have progressively added support for
both synchronous and asynchronous modes, and with 0.7.0, synchronous usage
over an asynchronous transport, such as gevent, has been added. This gives
developers the ability to write simple application logic and exception
handling while keeping the ability to use all the power of greenlets
(threads coming soon). I would have made this a 1.0 release, but the
documentation needs a major overhaul.

-Aaron

--
Aaron Westendorf