[rabbitmq-discuss] Queue Failover and restore

Duncan McIntyre dmcintyre at gopivotal.com
Tue Mar 25 09:50:30 GMT 2014

You could use ha-mode nodes to move it to the node you want to be the
master, then change the policy to replicate it again. The disadvantage
being that you risk losing the queue if the master fails before the queue
has been replicated again.

Or, you could use ha-mode nodes to move it around pairs of nodes in the
cluster, until eventually the master was on the node you wanted, and it
will have been replicated at all times.

---
Duncan