[rabbitmq-discuss] : Delayed processing of data
aapte at zynga.com
Thu Mar 20 18:11:36 GMT 2014
I want to delay the processing of some data coming into a queue. The data has delayTime associated with it.
What I want to do?
1. Data is coming in with a delayTime associated with it.
2. Some data can come with the delayTime=5 mintes from now, some data with delayTime=10 and so on. This delayTime can be anything.
3. I want to delay the processing of this data.
1. From the documentation seems like using message TTL won't be the way to go, right?
2. Will I have to use the 'Dead Letter Exchanges' concept along with multiple retry queues having different timeouts?
3. Any other suggestions?
Please let me know.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the rabbitmq-discuss