[rabbitmq-discuss] AMQP closed connection error

cw storm cwstorm at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 15:03:26 GMT 2014

We got the below error as of yesterday.  Not sure what to make of it.  Have
anyone seen this before and what could be done to prevent this from
happening in the future?  When this occur, our consumer service register to
the queue were lost.  We would like to enhance our process if possible to
avoid the below.  Again, this doesn't happen very often (knock on wood).

=ERROR REPORT==== 18-Mar-2014::06:12:44 ===

closing AMQP connection <0.11800.5> (172.31.234.15:49490 ->
172.31.234.100:5672):

{handshake_timeout,frame_header}