[rabbitmq-discuss] Per Connection Throttling

Sean Allen sean at monkeysnatchbanana.com
Mon Mar 17 21:08:55 GMT 2014

Post a really large number of messages to an exchange and not get throttled
with per connection throttling. What possible strategies do I have to deal
with this?

Batching into larger messages is possible but creates issues elsewhere.

Would posting to the same exchange with different routing keys that go to
are bound to different queues both on the same node and on different nodes
help?

For some idea, we would be generating at least 500k to 1 million messages a
second for some extended period of time before it dies down occasionally
and then picks back up again.

Any advice is appreciated. Thanks.

--

Ce n'est pas une signature