[rabbitmq-discuss] Connecting two brokers for external and internal use

rails stammailbox at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 10:36:42 GMT 2014

In my system I have a RabbitMQ broker used for internal processes.
Now I want to publish the message to some external subscribers.

I want them to register to rout keys and get what they want.
So I thought about creating another clustered Rabbit broker for external
use and have a process that subscribes to all routkeys, gets all of the
messages and publishes them to the new Message Broker.

Questions:
1. Is there a better solution?
2. What if I want to enrich the message for external clients (add/change
message) Is there still a better solution?
3. How do I register to all rout keys with only one of the queues(it is a
direct exchange )?
Thanks.