[rabbitmq-discuss] Broker Unreachable Exception after Establishing certain number of connection

Matthias Radestock matthias at rabbitmq.com
Tue Mar 11 19:07:59 GMT 2014

On 11/03/14 18:39, Michael Klishin wrote:
> <mailto:dev440 at gmail.com>>:
>
>     No, I am not sharing any connection between threads
>     I usually  open a connection when activity is done i close it along
>     with the channel.
>     I was wondering what would happen if i don't close the connection ,
>     so I ran the test .
>

> Can you post an example program that reproduces the issue?

Also, as Alvaro requested previously, please check the broker logs for
any errors.

Also, I seem to recall that Windows can impose some restrictions on the
number of *outbound* connections that can be opened, so it is worth
checking that when you see the problem whether it is possible to connect
to the broker from a different machine.

Matthias.