[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmq-c APIs hanging during network down

Alan Antonuk alan.antonuk at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 16:43:59 GMT 2014

You can add an issue to the bug tracker here:

https://github.com/alanxz/rabbitmq-c/issues/new

Please include steps, environment, and code to reproduce what you're
seeing. (I have not been able to reproduce that behavior you're seeing).

An aside: take a look at how other rabbitmq clients handle having the
router shutoff. Given we use the same underlying OS APIs I would not be
surprised to see a similar behavior.

-Alan