[rabbitmq-discuss] Broker Unreachable Exception after Establishing certain number of connection

Michael Klishin mklishin at gopivotal.com
Tue Mar 11 13:21:48 GMT 2014

On 11 Mar 2014, at 16:44, chetan dev <dev440 at gmail.com> wrote:

> There are enough file descriptors available.
> i have run the test again and here is the screenshot of management ui.

I’ve recently investigated a similar issue which boiled down to concurrency
hazards in the program. Can you be sharing connections between threads,
creating them lazily or something of that nature?

Also, are you sure you need over 480 connections from a program? Perhaps 1 connection
and 480 channels will do?

MK

Software Engineer, Pivotal/RabbitMQ