[rabbitmq-discuss] Broker shutdown_error

Matthias Radestock matthias at rabbitmq.com
Sat Mar 8 19:07:13 GMT 2014

On 04/03/14 09:15, Lothe Shashank wrote:
> Using system manager, I haven't faced any problem but wanted to check if
> rabbitmqctl stop_app is having some problem.

The most likely cause is that some queue got wedged. That of course
should not happen. If this is reproducible, please run

rabbitmqctl eval '[{P, process_info(P, current_stacktrace)} || P <-
processes(), begin {_, L} = process_info(P, message_queue_len), L > 0 end].'

when it happens and post the output here.

Matthias.