[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmq with only ldap auth

Joey Jiao joey.jiaojg at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 11:05:19 BST 2014

Yes, I tried log to true and network.

Possible this cause?
=WARNING REPORT==== 30-Jun-2014::18:02:38 ===
LDAP plugin loaded, but rabbit_auth_backend_ldap is not in the list of
auth_backends. LDAP auth will not work.

My config is:
[
  {rabbit, [
    {reverse_dns_lookups, true},
    {auth_backends, [rabbit_auth_backend_ldap]}
  ]},
  {rabbitmq_auth_backend_ldap, [
    {servers, ["ldap.qualcomm.com"]},
    {user_dn_pattern, "uid=${username},ou=people,o=xxx"},
    {use_ssl, false},
    {port, 389},
    {log, network},
    {vhost_access_query, {exists, "uid=${username},ou=people,o=xxx"}},
    {resource_access_query, {
      {for, [{resource, exchange, {for, [{permission, configure, {constant,
true}},{permission, write, {constant, true}}, {permission, read, {constant,
true}}]}},
             {resource, queue, {constant, true}}]}
    }},
    {tag_queries, [{administrator, {constant, true}},
                   {management, {constant, true}}]}
  ]}
].

--