[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitMQ with Asp.net

Michael Klishin mklishin at gopivotal.com
Mon Jun 30 07:17:29 BST 2014

On 28 June 2014 at 11:04:40, tamer hatoum (tamer_hat at hotmail.com) wrote:
> > I am using RabbitMQ to get real time data. I make the connection
> and am getting data successfully. I am able to print it in the Debug
> line, but its not updating my Label.

This is an ASP.NET question. Keep in mind that deliveries with RabbitMQ arrive
asynchronously while a lot of Web app requests follow the request/response pattern.
This means you need to find a way to update UI elements based on events that are
not tied to HTTP requests, the problem is not  RabbitMQ-specific.
--
MK