[rabbitmq-discuss] Unable to establish MQTT plugin in rabbitmq version : 3.1.3.

Ankur5 C ankur5.c at tcs.com
Fri Jun 27 10:16:03 BST 2014

Thanks. Did all the configurations and getting the message that MQTT SSL
listens on port 8883 , but still I am unable to connect MQTT SSL using the
paho java client.

I visited the logs and got the following error :

=ERROR REPORT==== 27-Jun-2014::14:55:49 ===
** Generic server <0.422.0> terminating
** Last message in was
{go,#Port<0.14656>,#Fun<rabbit_networking.1.24135120>}
** When Server state == undefined
** Reason for termination ==
** {{badmatch,{error,{ssl_upgrade_error,timeout}}},
    [{rabbit_mqtt_reader,handle_call,3},
     {gen_server2,handle_msg,2},
     {proc_lib,init_p_do_apply,3}]}

Is this due to any network related issues ? or anything else?

Thanks and Regards,
Ankur Chakraborty