[rabbitmq-discuss] How close all open connections/channels

cw storm cwstorm at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 20:25:02 BST 2014

I was hoping to use "channel.basicCancel" but that's not going to work
since I'm establishing a new conn/channel.

So, I guess I have to fully rely on the HTTP API method in order to easily
close all connections that I'm interested in?  The goal is to provide
operation support to easily close all connections/channels for a mask of
consumers.  Today, he/she uses the rabbitmq console to force the close
connection.