[rabbitmq-discuss] Unable to establish MQTT plugin in rabbitmq version : 3.1.3

ankur.ju at gmail.com ankur.ju at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 09:20:21 BST 2014

Hi ,

I am trying to enable the MQTT plugin in my rabbit mq(version 3.1.3) . When
I check /usr/lib/rabbitmq/lib/rabbitmq_server-3.1.3/plugins directory I
have found  rabbitmq_mqtt-3.1.3.ez , but when I restart the rabbitmq server
I find the following message in the rabbitmq logs :

=INFO REPORT==== 25-Jun-2014::12:57:48 ===
Error description:
   {could_not_start,rabbitmq_mqtt,{badmatch,{error,shutdown}}}

Please comment on this . I followed the same steps as mentioned in
http://www.rabbitmq.com/blog/2012/09/12/mqtt-adapter/.

The only difference is the rabbitmq version . In the above link it is
mentioned version rabbitmq-server 2.8.6
<http://www.rabbitmq.com/download.html> but I am using
rabbitmq_server-3.1.3.

Can any one please help me in this regard.

Thanks in advance.