[rabbitmq-discuss] Feature Request: Copy Bindings To Another Queue In Management UI

Chris Haines cjbhaines at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 13:53:47 BST 2014

Hi All,

I would like to request a small feature in the Management UI to be able to
copy all of the bindings from one queue to another queue. This is useful if
I have a live queue that I want to inspect is receiving the correct
messages, I can just clone its bindings to a test queue and see what it is
reviving. This can be a bit tedious/slow in live support scenarios when
time is of the essence. I hope you agree this is useful!

Cheers,
Chris