[rabbitmq-discuss] Cannot Log In to Management UI After Importing Broker Definitions

Brandon Munroe brandon.munroe at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 21:16:28 BST 2014

I've been having some trouble with logging in to the management UI after
importing broker definitions.  After importing the definitions, I'm taken
back to the login page (good), but when I enter the new, imported
credentials, I'm getting a "Login Failed" message.  I've verified the
credentials by hitting the HTTP API directly with the same credentials, and
am getting back good responses.  When I check the logs, I see periodic
messages reading:

webmachine error: path="/api/exchanges"
"Unauthorized"

Plus, when I attempt to log in, I get the following:

webmachine error: path="/api/whoami"
"Unauthorized"

Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?

I'm using RabbitMQ 3.2.4 on CentOS 6.5, with Erlang R16B03-0.2

Thanks!

-Brandon