[rabbitmq-discuss] custom exchange checking auth user

Dmitry Andrianov dmitry.andrianov at alertme.com
Fri Jun 20 15:21:34 BST 2014

Hi.
can a custom exchange plugin access record of the user that sent the
message?
when I am dumping (with io::format) what came into exchange's route
function,
I do not see anything that auth backend check_login put into user it
returned.
There is a user id (CN=xxxyyy, because we are using SSL), but not the
extra fields auth backend put into impl:

           {ok, #user{username     = Username,
                      tags         = [],
                      auth_backend = ?MODULE,
                      impl         = #impl{first_name  =
list_to_binary(FirstName)}}}

I would like to access that first_name of the user who posted the
message if possible...

Thanks

This email is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and then delete it.
If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, disclose or distribute this email without the
author's prior permission. AlertMe.com Ltd. is not responsible for any personal views expressed
in this message or any attachments that are those of the individual sender.

AlertMe.com Ltd, 30 Station Road, Cambridge, CB1 2RE, UK.
Registered in England, Company number 578 2908, VAT registration number GB 895 9914 42.