[rabbitmq-discuss] multiple exchange routing key

PATAR, SAGAR sp345s at att.com
Wed Jun 18 20:33:14 BST 2014

I have multiple HEADER exchange and queues defined

Binding1 : FROM - Exchange 1-->(BINDING KEY *)--> TO - Exchange 2
Binding2 : FROM - Exchange 1-->(BINDING KEY *)--> TO - Queue 1
Binding3 : FROM - Exchange 2-->(BINDING KEY *)--> TO - Queue 2

I see messages in Queue 1 but NOT in Queue 2 and don't see message rate in Exchange 2 .. NOT sure if the messages are forwarded to Exchange 2..

My understanding is that we should be able to forward messages between Exchanges as well right ..??