[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmq-c TTL setting not working for me - please help

Kim Tran ktran0003 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 17:33:11 BST 2014

Michael,
I tried to use the TTL attribute via management UI like this:
sudo rabbitmqctl set_policy TTL ".*" '{"message-ttl":4000}' --apply-to queue

And I still got all the messages. None of them was dropped.
The management UI shows for the queue:
Parameters | x-message-ttl: 2000
So my setting is recognized by the broker I guess.

Thanks,
-Kim