[rabbitmq-discuss] mazy behavior of rabbitmq-c in same ip case

Michael Klishin mklishin at gopivotal.com
Tue Jun 17 10:50:52 BST 2014

 On 17 June 2014 at 13:47:26, Rohit Patle (rohit.patle at techmahindra.com) wrote:
> > I believe it is not SSL handshake issue, because the connection
> is getting establish successfully, for both the connection
> I am getting comments in Rabbitmq log as "accepting AMQP connection"
> for the same ip's, but after some time like in a minute I am getting
> "AMQP_STATUS_SSL_ERROR" in my clients.

AMQP_STATUS_SSL_ERROR is very generic and without getting
more info from OpenSSL it's not really possible to tell what the problem is:

http://lists.rabbitmq.com/pipermail/rabbitmq-discuss/2013-September/030459.html

Try openssl s_client, it usually produces better error messages
and displays more info than almost any other tool out there.
--
MK

Software Engineer, Pivotal/RabbitMQ