[rabbitmq-discuss] Can't delete guest user..

ranjitiyer ranjitiyer at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 18:59:07 BST 2014

Group,

We are integrating RabbitMQ into our software and expose a simple API to
start/stop RabbitMQ.

When someone starts RabbitMQ I reset the node, start it, add a user and
delete the guest user. When I delete the guest user (rabbitmqctl delete_user
guest) I always get this error. Not sure what it means. Read Simon's answer
to a similar sounding question in which he said it's related to the
resetting of the node.

Deleting user "guest" ...
Error: {noproc,{gen_server2,call,

[worker_pool,{next_free,<5098.105.0>},infinity]}}

Ranjit