[rabbitmq-discuss] Autorecovery Issue

Michael Klishin mklishin at gopivotal.com
Wed Jun 4 12:37:09 BST 2014

On 4 June 2014 at 15:22:30, Ranjitha Shet (ranjithavshet09 at gmail.com) wrote:
> > Caught an exception during connection recovery!
> java.net.NoRouteToHostException: No route to host: connect

This means that RabbitMQ Java client cannot connect to the broker because
OS cannot route packets to it (expected with the network cable being pulled out).

There is a bug fix in the upcoming 3.3.2 release that makes sure any exception
(including the one above) results in a reconnection attempt after a grace period.
Previously only some network I/O exceptions triggered reconnection.

Try with a nighly build of the client if you can.
--
MK

Software Engineer, Pivotal/RabbitMQ