[rabbitmq-discuss] Rabbitmq Config Flie Ignored on Windows Server 2003R2

Priyank Thakkar priyankthakkar at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 09:44:33 BST 2014

Hi,

I have installed erlan OTP and rabbitmq server.

In the services.msc file i can see rabbitmq servcie running. I want to
provide custom configuration as i want to change the tcp port number.

I created an environment variable 'RABBITMQ_CONFIG_FILE" and provided path
to config file. I restarted the rabbitmq service, but in the log file i can
see the configuration file is ignored. The config file on the given path do
exist.

The log files says, "C:\WINDOWS config file(s) : c:/Program Files
(x86)/RabbitMQ Server/rabbitmq_server-3.3.1/etc/rabbitmq.config (not found)"

Regards,
Priyank Thakkar