[rabbitmq-discuss] Workpool memory leak on 3.3.1?

Gary Russell grussell at gopivotal.com
Mon Jun 2 18:07:36 BST 2014

For the most part, with Spring-AMQP, you can avoid having to do manual acks
- use AcknowledgeMode.AUTO (default), set the prefetch (basic.qos) and
txSize to, say, 1000, and the container will send the ack each time 1000
messages are processed (per thread).

http://docs.spring.io/spring-amqp/docs/1.3.4.RELEASE/reference/html/amqp.html#containerAttributes