[rabbitmq-discuss] MQTT login failed for "guest" access_refused even after mentioning loopback_users

Ankur5 C ankur5.c at tcs.com
Tue Jul 22 12:41:34 BST 2014

So if I do not use SSL , in that case how does the authentication occur?
Anyone who is aware of the uri can post data to a topic with a client id ?

What is the significance of the user and pass (mentioned as default user
and pass) mentioned in the rabbit config file?

I am using the default one and using the tag   loopback_users, []   for
connecting from remote host. All is working fine.

Thanks and Regards,
Ankur Chakraborty