[rabbitmq-discuss] Centralizing the error messages.

Neha Kansal kansalneha28 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 2 19:59:20 BST 2014

Thanks. I wanted to clarify my question further, just to make sure I conveyed it right. Its not just about the logging part but basically about knowing the fact that which consumers have been sending messages back to the queue or are having any kind of problems with processing the message. Any way to know that in RabbitMQ distributed environment?

On Wednesday, July 2, 2014 2:42 AM, Simon MacMullen <simon at rabbitmq.com> wrote:

On 01/07/14 19:23, Neha Kansal wrote:

> I have multiple consumer machines and if any consumer throws an error
> and logs it, I have to check every machine's logs to see which consumers
> might have thrown an error and sent the message back to the queue. Is
> there a way in RabbitMQ that would help me centralize the consumer logs?
> I know something can be done on the logging architecture side to fix it
> but I was curious if RabbitMQ has any feature support for this.

There's no built in support for this I'm afraid.

Cheers, Simon

--
Simon MacMullen
RabbitMQ, Pivotal