[rabbitmq-discuss] Centralizing the error messages.

Neha Kansal kansalneha28 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 1 19:23:06 BST 2014

Hi,

I have multiple consumer machines and if any consumer throws an error and logs it, I have to check every machine's logs to see which consumers might have thrown an error and sent the message back to the queue. Is there a way in RabbitMQ that would help me centralize the consumer logs? I know something can be done on the logging architecture side to fix it but I was curious if RabbitMQ has any feature support for this.

Thanks.