[rabbitmq-discuss] Federation queues: original routing key of message

Luca Marturana lucamarturana at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 08:53:16 GMT 2014

HI,

I'm using RabbitMQ with queue federation. I noticed that on downstream
queue, the message arrives with routing_key=<queue_name> and exchange="". I
think it's normal, because queue federation must be sure to publish
messages exactly on federated queue. But for some application my be useful
to have the original routing key and exchange of the message.

There is an header "x-received-from" whichs contains some infos, like
original queue name and broker. Can be useful to add these infos also?

Where can I issue a feature request?

Thank you,
Luca Marturana