[rabbitmq-discuss] How to restrict to one connection per same user at a time and same routing key ?

Yeradis Barbosa Marrero yeradis at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 21:59:31 GMT 2014

Hello everyone.

I would like to know if there is a way in RabbitMQ to restrict in the
server side to the users to be able to connect with the same credentials
and routing key only once at a time.

I mean: No shared connections. If the user is connected with X credentials
and listening on route y.z and try to connect in another machine with same
info, then the server should deny the connection.

Is there a way ?

If possible at least to restrict users connections to one user connection
at a time ?

Regards