[rabbitmq-discuss] Unexaplainable behaviour with shovel plugin.

Claire Fautsch cfautsch at goodgamestudios.com
Thu Feb 27 15:25:57 GMT 2014

Great, Thanks for your valuable comments.

We will for sure try this out, and I will provide some feedback on the
outcome.

Cheers,
Claire

--

*Claire Fautsch*
Server Developer
cfautsch at goodgamestudios.com

Goodgame Studios
Theodorstr. 42-90, House 9
22761 Hamburg, Germany
Phone: +49 (0)40 219 880 -0

*www.goodgamestudios.com <http://www.goodgamestudios.com>*

Goodgame Studios is a branch of Altigi GmbH
Altigi GmbH, District court Hamburg, HRB 99869
Board of directors: Dr. Kai Wawrzinek, Dr. Christian Wawrzinek, Fabian
Ritter