[rabbitmq-discuss] Rabbitmq-Federation Queues Performance

Joey Jiao joey.jiaojg at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 09:23:43 GMT 2014

Hi Simon,
When using Federation queues for all queues in our 3 brokers environment,
we met a performance issue. I know we can set less queues to use the
feature, but I want to check with you if there is possibility for optimize
federation.

The 3 brokers are federation queues each other and when we have 4000 queues
to federated, we got many connections among brokers. When we upgrading
erlang to latest version, the load becomes lower but still very big.
It looks like each federation queue will open a new connection to upstream
broker, but is it possible to just use one connection for all queues and
use

--
-Joey Jiao