[rabbitmq-discuss] JavaClient HeartbeatSender

Dmitry Andrianov dmitry.andrianov at alertme.com
Fri Feb 21 10:13:06 GMT 2014

On 20/02/14 17:43, Michael Klishin wrote:
> On 20 Feb 2014, at 21:38, Dmitry Andrianov <dmitry.andrianov at alertme.com> wrote:
>
>> But I am not sure it will help us - we need to avoid creation of extra threads not to modify how they are created.
>> HeartbeatService will still be creating its own scheduler which will in turn request new threads from the factory and even if we have custom factory - it must satisfy that request and create a new thread for it...
> Or return the same thread every time.

But it won't be possible to see that this particular newThread() is
invoked by executor created by HeartbeatSender?
If we return the same thread without such checks we effectively make the
entire stress testing client single threaded so it won't serve its purpose.

Thanks
This email is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and then delete it.
If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, disclose or distribute this email without the
author's prior permission. AlertMe.com Ltd. is not responsible for any personal views expressed
in this message or any attachments that are those of the individual sender.

AlertMe.com Ltd, 30 Station Road, Cambridge, CB1 2RE, UK.
Registered in England, Company number 578 2908, VAT registration number GB 895 9914 42.